Monday, July 17, 2006

TO SAY GOODBYE TO MR LONG

Message posted in July 12th, 2006
One day will be left, we have to say goodbye to Mr Long, our good staff and friend for 3 months. He has a important duty to participate in a environmental training course organizing in ThaiLand as a Vietnamese representation. Some words sending to Long "3 months is not a long time, however we are always missing you, Long. We hope you will be completed the course successfully and come back to us. Take care yourself and think of our group. Keep in touch, ok?"
TaDRI HVL

3 comments:

Phandee said...

We are youth,no matter how old we are. Above of all, we need skill and spirit. Thanks so much my teacher, my brother, and all my friends for your encouraging me to step into future. The time is over, but feeling is forever. All time for missing you. You can win if you want, I want, every want.

Phandee said...

Long, one day living with TaDRI, dont cry ok. You must be a strong man as you was in works.

Phandee said...

I think we are using a same user (Tadrig) so please write your name at the last sentence whenever you want to say something as a comment.
HVL